Wondering about how to get visa UK visa and what type of visa do I need to visit UK? These are common questions come in everyone’s mind. If you wish to visit United Kingdom, you need to check entry requirements for UK. This really depends on whether you would like to work in the UK, study in the UK, or want to move to be with family etc. The visa processes and types are different in all of these circumstances.
UK immigration offers different types of visas for immigrant for following purpose.
- Traveler who wish to visit family or friends residing in UK
- Tourist wishing spend their vacations
- Migrants with desirable professional skills want to permanently reside in UK.
- Skilled workers with an offer of employment
- Temporary, low skilled workers
- Students who wish to study or take course in UK
If you wish to visit and stay in UK, acquiring visa approval is must. To obtain visa approval traveller need to file visa application at United Kingdom’s immigration department along with required documents and fees,
Documents for UK Visa
The type of documents required can vary from country to country, however below is a list of documents is common for all visa applicant.
- One passport-sized photograph.
- Passport and/or travel documents.
- Proof of finances.
- Bank statements or pay slips covering a 6 month period.
- Accommodation and travel details.
- Copy of the bio-metric (main page of your passport) and a copy of your visa.
- Letter of invitation from you stating your address in the UK.
There might be additional UK visa documents may be required according to visa type for which you are applying.
For assistance in making an application under a any category, you may wish to use private UK immigration Consultant for assistance with your application. www.ukvisa.ae is one of the trusted UK visa immigration consultants and that specializes in processing UK Visitor visas.