Many of the visa seekers are struggling to get Visa approval. Just applying for your visa isn’t enough. You need to follow guidelines and standards immigration rules and regulations when you apply.
The following five rules will help you for getting visa approval.
Rule 1: Read Entry Criteria Carefully
Before you start your visa application process, please read entry criteria carefully to ensure you meet Immigration requirements.
You have to demonstrate that:
- You’ll leave the UK toward the end of your visit
- You’re ready to bolster yourself and any wards for the span of your trip.
- You’re ready to pay for your arrival or ahead journey and some other costs relating with your visit.
- Any business or different exercises you need to do in the UK, as permitted by the Visitor Rules
In case you’re applying for a long term visit visa, you must prove that:
- You have an incessant and continuous need to go to the UK.
- The motivation behind why you have to go to the UK is unrealistic to change while your visa is substantial.
- You plan to leave the UK toward the end of every visit.
Rule 2: Fulfills UK Visas And Immigration Requirement:
We strongly recommend that applicants who require a visa to visit the UK ensure that their application and supporting documentation fulfills immigration requirement. When you apply foe UK visa you’ll need to provide mandatory and supporting documents along with visa application form.
List Of Mandatory Documents:
- Valid travel passport.
- One passport sized color photograph.
- Photocopy of passport data page.
- Letter of Invitation.
- Financial proof, original bank statement ( at least 6 months).
- Applicant travelling on an official business should attach a letter of invitation.
- Details of hotel/flight bookings.
The above given documents are compulsory to get visa, however additional uk visa documents might be requested according to type of visa you are applying.
Rule 3: Select The Right Type Of Visa:
There are number of UK visas to the UK that permits you to do diverse things amid your stay in the country. However, depending on your purpose of visit you need to choose a right type of UK visitor visa.
UK visitor visas are classified into following different types:
Standard Visitor Visa
- Tourist Visitor Visa:
- Family Visitor Visa:
- Child Visitor Visa:
- Investor Visa
- Entrepreneur Visa
Rule 4 : Read The Guidelines Before Applying For Visa:
- Apply for a UK visa at the UK visa application center in the nation where you are legitimately resident.
- Plan to apply for your travel visa well ahead of time of your proposed travel date.
- Try not to give false data while applying for visa.
- Your documents should be as per immigration rules and standards.
Rule 5: Avoid Mistakes Which May Cause Visa Refusal:
Even all visa procedure is going right, there could be a situation where you will not be able to issue your visa. Some of very common visa refusal reasons are given below.
- Visitors using false or forged documents or have lied during their interviews can be banned from entry to the UK for up to 10 years.
- If your visa application had any typo errors in name, passport number, profession code and other particulars like date of birth, passport issuance and expiry.
- Your UK visa application may get rejected if your passport holds unskilled profession like farmer, laborer or something similar.
- If you are not confident on the duration of stay, place of stay and sufficient funds to support the stay then there could be a possible delay or rejection.
These common mistakes can lead to visa refusal so you need to avoid this for successful visa application.
For the visa applicants from across the globe wishing to apply for a UK Visa we provide fee-based services in to advice, assist and represent our visa applicants through the often-complex visa application process. Our teams of highly trained and devoted experts are committed to providing you with accurate immigration advice and excellent service.