If you are applying first time for your UK Visa, Business Visa or Tourist Visa this document guide will help you determine the documents you must present when coming to the Visa application center. In addition to your UK visa application form, you need to submit a number of appropriate and valid documents. Use this guide to determine how your documents should be.
You must provide your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. Your passport must:
- Be valid for the next 6 months.
- Have at least 2 blank visa pages.
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way.
You must provide two color passport-type photographs that meet the following criteria.
- Be taken within the last three months and printed on good quality of photo paper.
- Be taken against white/light grey background.
- Provide the full frontal view of your head with your face centered in the middle.
- You may wear neither eye-glasses nor head-wear except for religious purposes.
- Photo should not be affixed on application and it may not display evidence staples.
- Proof Of Travel Arrangements
You must provide proof of travel arrangements for the duration of your trip. Details of your intended arrangements must:
- Include a copy of an itinerary or e-ticket that displays your round trip travel and entry and exit dates for your destination.
- Show the traveler’s full name (as printed in his or her passport).
- Proof Of Sufficient Funds
You must provide proof that you possess sufficient funds. Your financial details must:
- Include a copy of your most recent bank statement.
- Display your full name.
- Visa Application Form
The application must be completed by visiting visa application center.
- Include answers for all fields.
- Include your name as it appears in your passport.
- Include your designated visa application number which will be issued at the end of the online application process.
- Be printed at the end of your online entry process.
- Display your signature as it appears on your passport.
- Bio-Metrics Data Collection
The UK government requires that visa applicants submit to a bio-metrics data collection process. Applicants are required to provide the original stamped and dated bio-metrics confirmation page.
- Your face must be clearly visible for a photograph to be taken.
- Do not wear a hat or scarf or any other item that obscures the face.
- If you have cut or damaged your fingertips, you should make an appointment when the injury has healed.
Along with above mentioned documents some additional uk visa documents may be required depending upon type of visa you’re applying.
- If You Are Applying For Family Visitor Visa
- Proof of your relationship with visitor.
- Your partner or family member’s passport or ID card.
- A letter from your family in the UK declaring that you are coming to stay with them in the UK.
- If You Are Applying For Child Visitor Visa
- Written permission of parents for you to travel to the UK.
- Proof that you have somewhere suitable to live during your stay in the UK.
- If You Are Applying For Business Visa
- Invitation letter from the company/business/establishment.
- Confirmation and details regarding the purpose you are visit.
- Evidence of your business activities, accounts and financial credibility.
This is a guide for preparing for visa application and we hope this guide will get you started down the righteous path. UKVisa.ae is the visa provider which processes all types of visa and guidelines for visa application process. We have experienced visa expert and support team which resolve all issues coming while applying for visa.
If you have any questions or would like more information please feel free to contact us or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org