What you need while planning a trip to United Kingdom? When planning a trip to United Kingdom the very first requirement is your visa to UK. The essential requirement for getting a visa that your passport must be valid for at least 6 months before your arrival. There are various UK visa plans for those wishing to visit UK.
Types Of UK Visa:
Type of visa need depends on your nationality and your reason for wanting to travel. Reason of travel can be anything for business or pleasure but appropriate visa is the first requirement.
Standard Visitor Visa:
A standard visitor visa applies to tourists who wish to stay in the UK, whether it is to visit relatives or for business visit purposes. This visa empowers you to visit the UK for recreation, for example, an occasion and shopping. You can stay in the UK for up to 6 months with a Visitor visa.
There are various uk business visa and plans for those wishing to move to the UK as a component of the business migration stream. This visa is for individuals who wish to go to the UK to begin another business and work in the limit of maintaining that business.
Duration To Stay:
UK Visa is available in two different options which varies in validity. Short term and long term visas are also have facility of multiple entries which allows you to visit country multiple times.
If you are planning a short visit to United Kingdom then short term visa convenient visa for you.
- 6 Months Visa: This is single entry visa and you can stay up to 180 days with the help of this visa.
Long -Term Visa:
If you want to stay more than a month then in United Kingdom this type of visa is convenient for your journey.
- 2 Year’s Visa: Passengers travelling to UK for more than months to meet their friends or family may apply for the 2 years visa. This visa allows its holder to stay in a United Kingdom for 2 year
- 5 Year’s Visa: This visa is valid for 5 years and availed by travelers having a longer stay and for travelling multiple times.
Application Processing Mode:
- Normal Visa:
- Express Visa:
- Urgent Visa:
Mandatory Documents Required:
- Valid National passport or travel Document.
- Recent color passport size photograph.
- Copy of the biometric.
- Proof of finance e.g. Bank statement, pay-slip etc.
- Accommodation and travel details.
Along with this, some additional uk visa documents may be required depending upon your visa type.
How To Apply:
- Step 1: Visit our visa application center.
- Step 2: Book and attend an appointment at any of the visa application centers in UAE.
- Step 3: Enroll your fingerprints and photograph (known as biometric information collection).
- Step 4: Choose mode of visa collection in person at the visa application center or delivery by post.
- Minimum Documentation
- Easy and Convenient
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- Instant Approval
- 24*7 Live Support
Before traveling to UK traveler must need his UK Visa. To obtain your United Kingdom visa you can apply at our visa application center. After verifying visa application and document submitted along with that we process your visa application. When visa application center approves application and issues then you can collect it from visa application center or we will deliver by courier. We recommend that before applying for visa knows type of visa you required and choose the convenient processing mode.
For further assistance please feel free to contact us on email@example.com, our expert always available to give solution regarding your queries.